The 36th annual edition of the Nykredit Copenhagen Marathon will take place on Sunday 24 May 2015.
Online entry is closed. Participants can sign up at the Nykredit Copenhagen Marathon Expo from Thursday May 21st or at the info desk at the start from 7:30am. Cash and credit card is accepted.
- Until 30 April: DKK 620,- (84 €)
- From 01 May: DKK 670,- (90 €)
University level students are eligible for a 50 % discount (valid documentation is required; see further important conditions below). Please note that if you want your name printed on your race number, you must sign up no later than 7 May.
Important Terms & Conditions
- Once registration is submitted it is legally binding, and refunds cannot be granted. According to Danish law, running events fall under the category of recreational and leisure activities and the organizers are therefore, according to the Danish Customer Contracts Act concerning e-commerce, not obliged to offer refunds.
- Start numbers cannot be transferred to another person. In case you are prevented from attending, you may defer your entry to the following year before the 30th of April 2015. Unauthorized use of a start number can lead to disqualification.
- In case you get injured after 1st May, deferment of entry to the following year is possible only upon presentation of medical certificate or other relevant documentation which is to be submitted to Sparta Athletics & Running per mail or email. Contact us here
- To collect your race bib number you must present your registration card which is emailed to you no later than two weeks prior to race day. In case your email address changes after you have registered, please make sure your email is up to date with us.
- Danish and international students enrolled in an institution of higher education/university level within Denmark can enter the Nykredit Copenhagen Marathon at half price. Student discount does not apply to high school students or students on a similar level. Students must be able to present a valid Danish or international student card at the bib pick-up.
- The course time limit is 6 hours from the time the participant crosses the starting line after which time the course is reopened to normal traffic.
- To be able to participate in the Nykredit Copenhagen Marathon, participants must be at least 16 years of age and in good health and able to complete the distance without assistance from others.
By their registration, participants confirm that participation is at the participant’s own risk and responsibility and that the organizers cannot be held responsible for any injuries, losses or damages that the participant may sustain or cause to others as a result of participating in the Copenhagen Half Marathon, unless they are caused by deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the organizer. Participants under the age of 18 accept that parents or legal guardians have accepted their participation.
- Baby joggers or strollers are allowed, however, for safety reasons, runners are required to start at the back of the starting line. Visually and physically handicapped persons are of course most welcome to participate as long as they demonstrate caution to other runners. Special equipment is only allowed after previous agreement.
- Film recordings, interviews, statements, photos and other material in which the participant is visible and which is recorded during or in conjunction with the Nykredit Copenhagen Marathon can be used freely by the race organizers for marketing purposes.