Pursuant to the Danish law on e-business, the entrant has no right of cancellation since the agreement does not include recreational leisure time activities. Read more about cancellation and reimbursement here
However, it is possible to transfer your entry to another person against a DKK 100 transfer fee of + DKK 15 in administration fee per entrant, which will be charged from the participant who is to take over the entry
- Please notice that the person, to whom the entry is to be transferred, will be charged for 1) transfer and administration fee and 2) the potential difference between the original entry fee and the standard entry fee of EUR 93.
- For everybody’s safety, an entry transfer must be carried out properly according to the procedures described below. By doing so, the new entrant will have his/her own entrant profile and receive a blank race bib.
- An entry is not successfully transferred until the new entrant has received a valid entry voucher from the transferrer. Receiving the original entrant’s registration card is not an entry transfer.
- Please note that the unauthorised use of a bib number may lead to disqualification.
- Transfer vouchers can be used for online or on site/race day registration until race start, provided the race has not been sold out.
Read about the entry transfer procedure below or click the button to start your entry transfer.
|Start your entry transfer|
How to transfer your entry
- Log onto your entrant profile
To transfer your entry, log onto your entrant profile by clicking the above button. Use your e-mail as username and the password which was emailed to you after you signed up. Now choose Entry Transfer.
- Forward the unique voucher code
Once you confirm to transfer your entry, your entrant profile will be deactivated, and you will receive a voucher code with the face value of the original entry fee minus transfer and administration fees, by email. This email must be forwarded to the person who is to take over your entry.
- The new entrant can register
The person, to whom the entry should be transferred, can now register for the race online using the voucher code as payment option. In doing so, he/she will be charged for 1) transfer and administration fees and 2) the potential difference between the original entry fee and the standard entry fee of EUR 93.