Breakfast Run in Tivoli
13. May 2023 at 09.45
Så mange runder du kan nå
Tivoli, Vesterbrogade 3, København
Experience the magic in Tivoli while running for a good cause
Participate in our Breakfast Run the day before the Copenhagen Marathon and experience the beautiful amusement park in the magical morgen hours before Tivoli opens to the public.
Run as many laps as you can in 30 minutes on an enchanting 800 m course around Tivoli.
The amusement park opens to the public af 11 AM but with a stamp from Tivoli you are able to walk in and out during the day.
Please note! There are only 500 entries available.
- A light breakfast serving, coffee, 1 bottle of water and 1 cinnamon roll
- 30 minutes of running for a good cause
- Free entrance to Tivoli for you and 2 guests
- 15% discount on Tivoli Ride Pass or Tivoli Ride Pass Plus for yourself and 2 guests
- 30% discount on entrance and Tivoli Ride Pass for additional family and friends all weekend
- 10 DKK donation per round you run to the SMIL foundation
- 1 RAWBITE at the finish line
Get the details sorted
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected].
Please collect your race bib on the day of the event. More information regarding bib pick up will follow closer to the event.
The bib must be placed on your clothes while running.
Your race bib includes a timing chip, please make sure not to bend your bib to ensure correct reading of your time.
The start and finish area is at the H.C. Andersen Castle and the course takes you around Tivoli.
You and your guest must arrive all together between 9 AM – 9:30 AM. Use the entrance through the H.C. Andersen Castle.
To enter, you must bring your ticket, which you will receive by email closer to the day of the event.
Before the race, we will also send you a link for you to buy your Tivoli Ride Pass or Tivoli Ride Pass Plus with a discount for you and your guests.
Please arrive in your running clothes as it is not possible to change inside Tivoli.
No the breakfast serving is only for the participants who run and not for their guests. It is possible to buy breakfast at Tivoli.